Full Set ~ $150-$250
3o minutes ~ $30
45 minutes ~ $45
60 minutes ~ $60
Lash Extensions Care
- For the first 24 hours after lash extension application, avoid getting your lashes wet so that the adhesives can cure.
- For the first 48 hours after application avoid facials, use of any hot steam from showers or saunas, tanning salons and swimming. Avoid use of alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids or any type of acid substance. Many facial cleansers include these. After the first 48 hours, keep sauna, steam room and tanning visits to a minimum as this may cause the adhesive to weaken. ALso avoid sleeping on your lashes.
- Avoid using eyelash curlers.
- Mascara is not necessary but if you must, use water-based mascara on the tips. Use it sparingly. Avoid waterproof or oil-based mascara as it can cause the bond to weaken. Avoid oil-based cleansers near the eye. Instead use water based, rinse off cleansers. Do not use cotton balls.
- Do not pick or pull at your eyelash extensions.
- Lashes will naturally shed at the end of their 60-90 day life cycle. Touch ups may be necessary every 2-4 weeks to replace the fallen lashes and the new growth of other lashes.